Vonnex Sound provides a straightforward 90 Day Warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible. Please note this warranty policy is only available for products sold by Amazon Voonex Sound store or Voonex Sound Official Website. You can submit your warranty ticket in our chat feature, or contact us via email@example.com with your order receipt.
Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied we would be happy to assist you.
Initiate Warranty Claim
To initiate a warranty claim please have your Order Number, Name, and Email ready. You can find your order number in your confirmation email if you purchased directly from Voonex Sound website, or in your Order History from if you purchased through Amazon. If you have registered for extended warranty you'll just need your name and email associated with the account.
1. Please contact us through messenger, contact form, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include your Name, Order Number and Email address associated with the order.
3. Please let us know the problem in detail, please include pictures and or videos where possible.
During the warranty period, Voonex Sound will repair or replace at no charge, products or parts of the product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
If there is an item missing, we will resend the missing item/accessory for free within the warranty period.
If we have shipped the wrong item, we will either refund you in full or dispatch an alternative item (if applicable and available). Voonex Sound will decide whether you need to return the wrong product or not and reimburse you for the return shipping fee when we receive it.
The warranty period for physical goods purchased from Voonex Sound is 90 days from the date of purchase. A replacement of goods or parts assume the remaining warranty of the original physical goods or 90 days from the replacement or repair, whichever is longer
What Does This Limited Warranty Not Cover?
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 90 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)